Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Long Would The Hackathon Run?
Answer: It is a NON-STOP 30 Hours Fintech Hackathon.
2. Can I Participate As An Individual?
Answer: Yes, don’t let your dreams be dreams. A lot of other individuals would come alone on their own. After the opening ceremony, we will tag other individual members with you to form a team.
3. Do I need to pay any money to register for the hackathon?
Answer: No. You do not have to pay anything to register yourself. We believe in empowering people with power of Innovation.
4. Will I get the prize money, If I win the Hackathon?
Answer: No, This Hackathon will be the 1st stage of evaluation and this will act as a qualifier to get you to the second level.
After qualifying for the next stage, you would be required to work on developing a Minimum Viable Product and submit the final product in one month’s time frame. You would be equipped with required tools and mentorship by DEV Accelerator.
5. What should be the team size?
Answer: Each team can have a minimum of 2 & maximum of 4 members.
6. When and where will the final winners be declared?
Answer: Winners will be announced at the end of the demo day, which will be held on 30th Oct, 2017.
7. Who will own the IP (Intellectual Property) rights to the product that I have built as part of this Hackathon?
Answer: The developer/developers of application will have all rights and own the IP of the product. However, all code needs to be in public domain (open source) so that it can be evaluated by the judges.
8. Do I need to have any specific qualifications to be a participant for the hackathon?
Answer:If you love to code, you are more than welcome to participate in the Hackathon.
These are real-world banking/finance problems or issues we are bringing to the table and hence coders or technopreneurs or corporates or anyone having the zeal and willingness to strive to arrive at solutions or provide disruptive ideas around the topics mentioned above are more than welcome to apply.